Of the 388.400 children born in Kazakhstan last year, males accounted for 51,6% and females 48,4%, the National Bureau of Statistics reported; urban areas saw 59% of the total births, while the remaining 41% occurred in rural areas

More lines about Kazakhstan, Asia

Visit all Kazakhstan lines archive